AND WHAT I SAY UNTO YOU I SAY UNTO ALL, WATCH. - MARK 13:37

Monday, April 21, 2014

Watching and praying | Open letter to government, military, and police officials (from honorable US citizens)



Open letter to government, military, and police officials (from honorable US citizens)

This is an open letter to anonymous government, police and military officials. This is a call for partnership and prayers concerning reality and how to deal with abusers. This is not personal to or against anyone. But, I’m merely sharing this because I find that very few even understand this subject. I hope it helps. Please share if you find it helpful. Thank you ~ part of the ‘Operation Informed Military Officer‘ (Op IMO)

***

Hello sir,
Hello ma’am,
My name is Steven Henry and I’d like to first say, on behalf of the American people:  a hearty “Thank you!” and *salute* from us to you and your families. Please don’t buy the lies...

http://vineoflifenews.com/open-letter-to-government-military-and-police-officials-from-your-friends-at-incpu/


No comments:

Post a Comment